This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Compassionate Voiceovers, LLC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and Contact Form. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
At any time, you may opt-out of future contact from us. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on this website:
- See what data we have about you if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you, or
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the web page address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only company associates who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.